If you know Motorola's HC11 MCU you must know two of our proprietary solutions. They are fully software-compatible and at the same time even 4 times more efficient. The D68HC11 and DF6811 are synchronous Microcontroller Cores, which differ in time needed to execute particular instruction.
- legacy architecture, cycle compatible with original microcontrollers,
- can be used as direct replacement (pin-to-pin compatible) for original HC11 MCU
- fast architecture, 4 times faster than original implementation (the same code at the same frequency, requires 4 time less time to do the same job).
To give you the best service, you can select the D68HC11 or DF6811 with preconfigured MCU (configuration identical to original HC11) or revolutionary, individual configuration, with extra peripherals and additional custom blocks, required by the application.
All the D68HC11 and DF6811 Microcontroller Cores are supported by DCD's Hardware on Chip Debugger system – DoCDTM. This easy tool provides an excellent support in code development and debugging.
Discover our Digital World of IP Core solutions tailored to your HC11 needs.
- D68HC11K8-bit Microcontroller IP - legacy architecture - raplacement of 68HC11K MCU's 68XX Microcontrollers
- D68HC11F8-bit Microcontrollers Family68XX Microcontrollers
- D68HC11E8-bit Microcontrollers Family68XX Microcontrollers
- DF6811K8-bit FAST Microcontroller68XX Microcontrollers
- DF6811E8-bit FAST Microcontroller68XX Microcontrollers
- DF6811F8-bit FAST Microcontroller68XX Microcontrollers