Copyright and Trademarks Information
Please read before accessing this web site
This web site contains documentation and other information related to products and services of Digital Core Design sp. z o.o. sp. k. (“DCD”). This documentation is provided as a courtesy to DCD’s customers, potential customers, business partners and suppliers. By accessing, copying, or using any information contained at this web site, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions described in this Legal Notice.
The documentation, software and other materials contained at this web site are owned and copyrighted by DCD. Other products and company names mentioned at this web site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
License to Copy Information
You are licensed to download and copy software, documentation and other materials from this web site and the same you agree to the following terms and conditions:
- You may not alter or modify the materials in any way.
- You may not use any graphics separate from any accompanying text.
- You may use the materials for informational purpose only.
- You may distribute copies of the documentation available at this web site only to customers and potential customers of DCD products. You may not charge them for such use. Any other distribution to third parties is prohibited unless you obtain the prior written consent of DCD.
- You may use any software provided on this web site provided that you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of DCD’s License Agreement. You may not modify, reverse engineer or disassemble the software.
- You may not use the materials in any way that may be adverse to DCD’s interests.
- Access to and use of password protected, secure areas of this web site is restricted to authorized users only. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of this web site may be subject to prosecution.
All copies of materials that you download or copy from this web site must include a copy of this Legal Notice. Failure to comply with these terms and conditions will terminate the license.
Links to Other Sites
This site contains links to other web sites operated by third parties. You acknowledge that DCD neither endorses nor is affiliated with the linked site and is not responsible for any content that appears on the linked site. You also acknowledge that the owner of the linked site neither endorses nor is affiliated with DCD.
Other Intellectual Property Rights
DCD, D32PRO, DQ8051, DQ80251, DT8051, DP8051, DP8051CPU, DP8051XP, DP80390, DP80390CPU, DP80390XP, DF6811, DF6811CPU, DF68HC11, DRPIC1655x, DRPIC166x, DMAC, D16750, D16550, D16450, DI2CM DI2CS, DI2CSB, DI2CMS, DSPI, DSPIS, DSPI_FIFO, DUSB2, DFPMU, DFPMU-DP, DFPAU, DFPAU-DP, DMAC, DLIN, DCAN, DZ80, DoCD, HAD2, DI3CM-FIFO and other names of DCD’s products, product features, and services are trademarks and/or service marks of DCD in the Poland and other countries. Other product and company names mentioned on this web site may be the trademarks of their respective owners. The products, software, and other technology described at this web site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by DCD or by third parties, and no licenses are granted herein.
No warranties: the documentation provided at this site is “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall DCD or its suppliers be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, or loss of information) arising out of the use of or inability to use the documentation provided on this site, even if DCD has been advised of the possibility of such damages. DCD further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within this web site. DCD may make changes to these materials at any time without notice. DCD makes no commitment to update this documentation. Use of the documentation and materials by the Government constitutes acknowledgment of DCD’s proprietary rights in them.
DCD will not disclose any private e-mail message or address information unless required by law, regulation, court order, or legitimate administrative purpose. Any personally identifiable information that you provide will only be used by DCD in order to provide you with a more customized and efficient service. You may receive information related to new products and updates from DCD periodically. Upon request, DCD will remove users (and their information) from our database or permit them to “opt-out” of any further e-mail newsletters or contact.