DFSPI – SPI FLASH Controller with Execute in place – XIP (SINGLE, DUAL and QUAD SPI Bus Controller with DDR / DTR support and optional AES Encryption)
The DFSPI is a fully configurable SINGLE, DUAL, QUAD and OCTAL SPI master/slave device, which allows user to configure polarity and phase of serial clock signal SCK. The DFSPI controller is fully compatible with the HyperBusTM specification, xSPI (Expanded Serial Peripheral Interface – JESD251A) specification and XccelaTM Bus Interface. The SPI Controller allows easy communication with most available SPI FLASH memories.
A serial clock line (SCK) synchronizes shifting and sampling of the information on the serial data lines. It is a technology independent design that can be implemented in a variety of process technologies. The DFSPI system is flexible enough to interface directly with numerous standard product peripherals from several manufacturers. Clock control logic allows a selection of clock polarity and a choice of two fundamentally different clocking protocols to accommodate most available synchronous serial peripheral devices.
The DFSPI can automatically drive selected by SSCR (Slave Select Control Register) slave select outputs (SS3O – SS0O), and address SPI slave device to exchange serially shifted data. It supports two DMA modes: single transfer and multi-transfer. These modes allow DFSPI to interface to higher performance DMA units, which can interleave their transfers between CPU cycles or execute multiple byte transfers. DFSPI is fully customizable, which means it is delivered in the exact configuration that meets users’ requirements.
- Set of software accessible control registers to execute any Flash memory command
- Supports any device clock frequency, polarity and phase,
- Programmable baud rate generator,
- Built in FLASH Commands decoder supports most popular FLASH devices,
- Optional built in AES Encoder/Decoder
- DMA support
- Support for various SPI Bus Standards: HyperBusTM, xSPI, XccelaTM
- Compliant with AMBA2 Specification, supports APB, AHB, AXI bus interfaces
- Single, Dual, Quad and OCTAL SPI transfer/reception
- Execute in place – XIP functionality support
- Data Bus Size configuration to 8, 16 or 32 bits wide
- Optional FIFO size extension
- Maximum supported Flash address range – 32 bits
- Up to 4 SPI slaves can be addressed
- Software Slave Select Output – SSO – selection
- Automatic Slave Select outputs assertion
- System error detection
- Interrupt generation
- Bit rates generated as 1/ 2.. 1/255 of system clock.
- Four SPI transfer formats supported: CPOL/CPHA.
- Simple interface allows easy connection to microcontrollers
- Fully synthesizable, static synchronous design with no internal tri-states
The DSPI is a fully configurable SPI master/slave device, which allows you to configure polarity and phase of serial...
+ Master & Multi-master operations
+ 8 SPI slave select lines
+ System error detection
The DSPI_FIFO is a fully configurable SPI master/slave device, which allows you to configure polarity and phase of a serial...
+ Fully configurable SPI master/slave dev
+ Two modes of operation: SPI & FIFO
+ 8 SPI slave select lines
The DSPIS is a fully configurable SPI slave device, designed to operate with passive devices, like memories, LCD drivers etc. It allows...
+ Full duplex synchronous data transfer
+ Slave operation
+ Automatic read and write operations
The DQSPI is a revolutionary quad SPI designed to offer the fastest operations available for any serial SPI memory. It...
+ The fastest available operations
+ For any serial SPI memory
+ Supports all 8, 16, 32-bit CPUs