Qui rogat, non erat
Can I evaluate any of your IP Cores before buying?
How can I evaluate your solutions?
What should I do to get the evaluation package?
DCD: Sure you can, every single IP that we offer can be tested before purchase.
DCD: We can provide the evaluation package in two ways:
- in form of Netlist (for selected FPGA family) or HDL Source code compiled into ModelSim library format – the package is placed on the FTP server for you to download it
- the test board preprogrammed with the evaluation version of the chosen IP. (Need more details about the board type and prices? – please send us your questions us using the following contact form)
DCD: Simply contact us at email@example.com and let us know which IP interests you. In order to prepare the package for you, we will need you to answer the following questions:
- What FPGA family do you plan to use for evaluation?
- Preferred CPU interface – 8,32-bit?
- Design tools version
- When is the evaluation planned to start?
- Do you plan to stay with your final product in FPGA or will you later migrate to ASIC chip?
- If you stay with FPGA, will the netlist be sufficient or will you require the source code?
- What is the estimated timeframe for the final project?
- Full legal name and address of your company
Also, If you plan to use QUARTUS for evaluation, we will need your Network Interface Card ID or GUARD-ID. To check it, open Quartus and Navigate to menu “Tools | License Setup”.