I2C Bus Interface Slave – Base version
The DI2CSB provides an interface between a passive target device e.g. memory, LCD display, pressure sensors etc. and I2C bus. It can work as:
- a slave receiver or
depending on a working mode determined by the master device. A very simple interface, composed with read, write and data signals, allows easy connection to target devices. The core does not require any programming and is ready to work after power up/reset. Read, write, burst read, burst write and repeated start transmissions are automatically recognized by the core. The solution incorporates all features required by the I2C specification. The DI2CSB supports the following transmission modes:
- Fast Plus,
- High Speed.
The DI2CS is a technology independent design and can be implemented in various process technologies.
- Conforms to the latest I2C specification
- Slave operation
- Slave transmitter
- Slave receiver
- Supports 3 transmission speed modes
- Standard (up to 100 kb/s)
- Fast (up to 400 kb/s)
- Fast Plus (up to 1 Mb/s)
- High Speed (up to 3,4 Mb/s)
- Allows operation from a wide range of input clock frequencies
- Support for reads, writes, burst reads, burst writes, and repeated start
- 7-bit addressing
- No programming required
- Simple interface allows easy connection to target device e.g. memory, LCD display, pressure sensors etc.
- Fully synthesizable
- Static synchronous design
- Positive edge clocking and no internal tri-states
- Scan test ready
The DI2CM core provides an interface between a microprocessor/microcontroller and I2C bus. It can work as: a master transmitter...
+ Support for all transmission speeds
+ Scan test ready
+ APB, OPB, Avalon Bus available
The I2C is a two-wire, bi-directional serial bus, which provides a simple and efficient method of short distance data transmission between...
+ Conforms to v.3.0 I2C specification
+ Master transmitter
+ Master receiver
The DI2CS core provides an interface between a microprocessor / microcontroller and I2C bus. It can work as: a slave transmitter...
+ Static synchronous design
+ Slave transmitter
+ Slave receiver