DIRDA - versatile support for widely used IR transmission protocols.
Our efficient Core performs serial‐to‐parallel conversion on data received from a IR Receiver Diode. The processor can read a complete status of the DIRDA at any time during the functional operation. The DIRDA includes a programmable internal prescaler which is able to divide a timing reference clock input by divisors of 1 to 128 and produce clock for driving internal receiver logic. We also equipped our core with processor‐interrupt system. Interrupts can be programmed in accordance to your requirements, minimizing computing required to handle the communications link. It can be provided with the small 8‐bit SRAM like interface and APB slave interface. In MODE0 DIRDA decode whole IR frame, detect transmission errors and key release. In MODE1, internal FIFO is activated allowing 32 symbols to be stored during signal receive. Interrupt trigger level register may be set any value from 1 to 32 symbols. All gathered makes it an ideal choice for very popular IR protocols implementations like NEC, SIRC, TC9012 data format or other non‐standard IR protocols.
- Enabling and disabling controller via register
- Two working modes:
- MODE0 ‐ standard IR protocols decoding
- MODE1 ‐ symbols width detection for any standard or non‐standard IR data format
- Support for any configuration of the following protocols (MODE0):
- NEC with Simple Repeat Code
- NEC with Full Repeat Code
- TC9012 data format
- SIRC (SONY)
- Support for masked and not masked interrupts:
- Symbol overflow interrupt (MODE1)
- Symbol timeout interrupt (MODE1)
- Symbol received interrupt (MODE1)
- Key release interrupt (MODE0)
- Data overflow interrupt (MODE0)
- Data frame format error interrupt (MODE0)
- Data received interrupt (MODE0)
- Interrupts flags clearance via write to register
- Configurable reset
- Configurable data bus width
- Reference clock frequency in range of 1MHz‐128MHz
Thanks to its increased code density, the D32PRO meets power and size requirements of new connected devices. That’s why both...
+ Royalty-free & silicon proven
+ Performance up to 1.52/2.67 DMIPS/MHz
+ Even 10.6k/6.8k ASIC gates
The DP8051XP is an ultra high performance, speed optimized soft core, of a single-chip, 8-bit embedded controller, intended to operate with fast (typically...
Size (gates) 17565
Code space 64kB
Instructions compatibility 8051
CryptOne - a 100% secure cryptographic system based on more than 20 years DCD’s market experience. It is a...
+ 100% safe cryptographic system
+ Very small silicon footprint with high processing speeds
+ Resistant to power and timing attacks
The DQ80251 is a revolutionary Quad-Pipelined ultra high performance, speed optimized soft core of a 16-bit/32-bit embedded microcontroller. The core is fully...
Size (gates) 13500
Code space 8MB
Instructions compatibility 8051, 80251