Revolutionary Quad-Pipelined Ultra High Performance configurable Microcontroller.
The DQ8051XP – ultra high performance, speed optimized soft core of a single-chip 8-bit embedded controller, designed to operate with fast (typically on-chip) and slow (off-chip) memories. The core was designed with a special concern about the performance to power-consumption ratio. This ratio is extended by the PMU – an advanced power management unit. The DQ8051XP softcore is 100% binary-compatible with the industry standard 8051 8-bit microcontrollers. The DQ8051 has a built-in configurable DoCD-JTAG on-chip debugger, supporting Keil µVision development platform and a standalone DoCD debug software. Dhrystone 2.1 benchmark program runs from 26.67 to 29.01 times faster than the original 80C51 at the same frequency. This performance can also be exploited to great advantage in low-power applications, where the core can be clocked over ten times slower than the original implementation, with no performance penalty. The DQ8051XP is fully customizable – it is delivered in an exact configuration adjusted to your requirements. There is no need to pay extra for not used features and wasted silicon. The DQ8051XP is delivered with a fully automated test bench and a complete set of tests, allowing easy package validation, at each stage of the SoC design flow. Each of DCD’s 8051 cores has built-in support for DCD’s Hardware Debug System, called DoCD™. It is a real-time hardware debugger that provides debugging capability of a whole System-on-Chip (SoC). Unlike other on-chip debuggers, the DoCD™ provides non-intrusive debugging of a running application. It can halt, run, step into or skip an instruction, read/write any contents of the microcontroller, including all registers, internal and external program memories, and all SFRs, including user-defined peripherals.
ALL DCD’S IP CORES ARE TECHNOLOGY INDEPENDENT WHICH MEANS THAT THEY ARE 100% COMPATIBLE WITH ALL FPGA & ASIC VENDORS E.G.
- Altera / Intel,
- Xilinx / AMD,
- Microsemi / Microchip,
- SK Hynix
- Software in 100% compatible with 8051 industry standard
- Quad-Pipelined architecture enables to run 29.01 times faster , than the original 80C51 at the same frequency
- Up to 27.297 VAX MIPS at 100 MHz
- 24 times faster multiplication
- 12 times faster division
- 2 Data Pointers (DPTR) – for faster memory blocks copying
- Advanced INC & DEC modes
- Auto-switch of current DPTR
- Up to 256 bytes of internal (on-chip) Data Memory – IDM
- Up to 64k bytes of Program Memory
- Up to 16 MB of external (off-chip) Data Memory – XDM
- Synchronous interface, for up to 64K bytes of (on-chip) fast external Data Memory – (SXDM)
- User programmable Program Memory Wait States solution, for wide range of memories speed
- User programmable External Data Memory Wait States solution – for wide range of memories speed
- De-multiplexed Address/Data bus, to allow easy memory connection
- Interface for additional Special Function Registers
- Fully synthesizable
- Static synchronous design
- No internal tri-states
- Scan test ready
- USB, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, LIN, HDLC, Smart Card interfaces available
|Design||Dhry speed||on-chip CODE RAM/ROM||off-chip CODE||CODE write||IDATA space||XDATA space||XDATA, CODE wait states||DoCDTM||PMU||Interrupt sources||DPTR||Timers||UART||IO Ports||Compare/
Power of Innovation is our primary target. That’s why our R&D focuses on every IP Core detail. As a result of that concern, some unique solutions were born. One of them is the on-Chip Debugger (DoCD™), which is a complete debugging system, dedicated for DCD's DQ80251/DQ8051/DT8051/DP8051x/DP80390x Microcontroller Cores.Read more
The DQ8051 is an ultra-high performance, speed-optimized soft core of a single-chip 8-bit embedded controller, designed to operate with fast...
World's Most Powerful 8051
The DQ80251 is a revolutionary Quad-Pipelined ultra high performance, speed optimized soft core of a 16-bit/32-bit embedded microcontroller. The core is fully...
World's Fastest 8051 & 80251 CPU
75 times faster than the original 80C51
up to 75.08 VAX MIPS ratio
The DT8051 - area optimized, the tiny soft core of a single-chip 8-bit embedded microcontroller, based on the World's fastest...
World's smallest 8051 IP Core
area optimized architecture - 6 650 ASIC gates
with the DoCD on-chip debugger